No. This teacher training is for Yoga, Pilates, dance teachers, fitness trainers or comparable bodywork training, studio owners who want to teach fl’AIR Yoga in the future and our fl’AIR Yoga students who wish to deepen their knowledge, and develop personal growth. Unfortunately this programme is not suitable for beginners.
No aerial experience is expected to join this training, however, you should have fl’AIR Yoga (recommended at least minimum 10 classes) or aerial yoga practice or some teaching experience in aerial field, yoga, Pilates or fitness training background etc.
The course is taught in english.
No, this programme is not accredited by Yoga Alliance.
After you submit your completed teacher training application form and have paid a deposit of 100% of the total price, you will be contacted via email with an acceptance letter, subject to availability.
We initially keep the groups small, but at a maximum of 12 attendees.
First and foremost yourself and preferebly good spirits. You may also need a pen or pencil to write down the notes in your Methodology book. Yoga mats will be provided, though many people tend to bring their own.
Attendance during the entire teacher training is a basic requirement for successfully passing the training. If you are unable to attend parts of the training for personal reasons, please contact us asap so that we can find a solution together.
- The deposit is refundable, if the booking is cancelled:
- 8 weeks before – 100% refund
- 4 weeks before – 50% refund
- 2 weeks before – 0% refund
- If you need to cancel for any reason, you will have an option to transfer your booking on someone else’s name.
- The hosting of the teacher training is subject to a sufficient number of participants at our discretion. In the unlikely event of cancellation of the teacher training by us, course fees already paid will be refunded in full. Any additional expenses incurred by a participant in connection with the cancelled event (e.g. costs for travel and accommodation) shall not be reimbursed. We will inform the participants of the cancellation without delay, usually no later than 10 days before the start of the course, insofar as the reason for cancellation is within the organiser’s sphere of influence. Cancellations at short notice due to illness and force majeure remain unaffected.
- fl’AIR Yoga accepts no responsibility for cancellation, delays, changes caused by force majeure, war, and a threat of war, closure of airports, civil strife, natural disasters, accidents or any other events beyond our control.
You are responsible for your own travel to Berlin, accomodation and food.
Yes, you will have to prepare your own fl’AIR Yoga class (ca.45min), which will include exercises from all the modules and present it on the other teacher trainees to our founders.
If you don’t successfully complete the course you will have the opportunity to repeat the teacher training for half price or take part in the next 10 fl’AIR Yoga classes in the studio and repeat the exam as soon as it is possible.